1. Filing the application form and giving the originals of the accompanying documents:
- Foreign passport valid for the time of studies with the studying visa to the Republic of Belarus;
- Foreign passport translation into Russian verified by the notary;
- Originals and translation copies verified by the notary (in case the documents are not in Russian) of the education documents with supplements of the studied subjects and the marks given (secondary education certificate/higher education diploma and it supplements; other certificates on various courses, Pre-university faculty certificate, the Russian language courses, courses on foreign language and etc.);
- 6 photos 3×4;
- Original and translation copy verified by the notary (in case it is not in Russian) of a medical conclusion about the health condition issued by the official authority of the country from which the applicant arrived;
- Original and translation copy verified by the notary (in case it is not in Russian) of a HIV-test certificate;
- Original and translation copy verified by the notary (in case it is not in Russian) of a birth certificate;
- Insurance policy in the obligatory medical insurance.
2. Signing a studying contract.
3. Payment for the studies.
- Payment is made in Belarusian rubles at the exchange rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment at Belarusbank JSC and its branches.
4. Issuing the order on admission to the Institut.
5. Having an obligatory medical examination.
You have to go through the procedure of being enrolled to ISEI BSU, settle in the student dormitory, have a medical examination in student polyclinic No. 33 (Minsk, 45 Surganova str., building 4).
7.Getting a medical insurance.
8. Getting a temporary registration for the studying period.
The decision of enrollment is based on provided documents and personal interview. After issuing the order of enrollment the foreign citizen signs the contract on studying at ISEI BSU. After paying for the studies the foreign applicant becomes the ISEI BSU student.
After signing your studying contract and issuing the order on your enrollment to ISEI BSU you will have to get temporary registration (temporary residence permit) for the period of your stay in the Republic of Belarus.